And here are his questions and my answers for them..
1) What is the most happiest moment day in your life and why ?
- I would say every moment of my life is the happiest moment. Life is blessing from God, and a life with so much pleasures is the greatest, one can receive from God. So I enjoy every moment of life.
2) Who is the one person who inspires you most and why ?
- A difficult question, as many people have inspired me in various ways and it's a hard one to choose a single person. Still if it's one person who has inspired me the most, it is Swami Vivekananda. I love reading his anecdotes. I have always adored the way he lived and the examples he has set for the generations to come. He was very much ahead of his times.
3) How you want to see yourself in the next 3 years ?
- Ahh!! Honestly I don't have a clear idea, to answer this question. Anyway i'd be doing my higher studies and please don't ask about it, as I have many ideas and I haven't narrowed down to a particular one.
4) If you have given an opportunity to create and implement one social awareness campaign, what would it be ?
- Public Hygiene and Cleanliness.
5) What is the best blog you have ever read (Can restrict to blogs of CBC members) ?
- You're dragging me into trouble :D Honestly the blog(s) of everyone at CBC are great in one way or the other. So I can never choose a single one.
6) Education or Experience – What would you vote for ? You should select one and tell why ?
- Both are very necessary for a person to get voted. But I feel experience gains a upper hand. That's because education alone cannot make one a good politician (I assume that you asked this question with respect to getting voted in a political election) Experience is very much needed, to know the nuances and tactics of politics.
7) You are given an option to have a conversation with one person, who is no more. Who will you choose and why ?
- M.S.Subbulakshmi. Just for the sake of hearing her voice in person, i'd like to have a conversation with her.
8) What did you want to be when you are a child and what you are now and what you want to be in future ?
- I had so many dreams while I was a child..wanted to draw, read, write, sing, etc.. And now i'm doing most of them ;) The future is bright and hopeful, still i'm ready to face anything that comes my way. I don't have a perfect plan for the future.
9) Make a rhythmic prefixes for the 7 days of week . Eg: Super Sunday, Marvellous Monday etc.,
- Super Sunday (Thanks for the example)
10) What is the Best and Worst in Blogging ?
- The best of blogging that happened to me is CBC :) In general, blogging is more than just typing our heart out. It gives an individual a good social presence.
The worst is that some folks don't understand the meaning of staying within their limit, in terms of blogging. Plagiarism is yet another bad face of blogging.
11) If a movie was made about your life, what would be the title for the movie and who will you chose to play the lead role ?
- Answering the second part of your question, I can never play the lead role, coz i'm poor in acting! Frankly saying, I can't emote well for the situation. Happy or sad, any situation will bring the same look in my face. While typing this i'm getting a thought..maybe being emotion-less is my attribute and I can portray the character of 'Kaushik' better than anyone else :D
Now coming to the first part of the question, the 'known part of my life' is a very very simple story which cannot even feed a single episode of a mega-serial, let alone making a film. And i'm not ready to let out the secrets of my life (which may probably make a good entertainer :P)
"I'd never stop if I keep writing about FB, and that should be the case with most of us, as we have had so much of indulgence with FB. Happy Reading, Happy FBing", thus saying I concluded the post Facebook, which was posted a few weeks back. And I begin the second part of the post with the same lines (Andhadhi1 Style :P)
I wanted to update a status on the 'Etiquette' that has to be followed, and not being followed in Facebook. Since it's a lengthy lament, it's better that I post it here.
Basically the word 'Etiquette' means behaving in a professional and decent manner. Don't ask me where I got this definition. Blogging even without such basic knowledge would the 'EPIC facepalm moment of the century'
Facebook is meant to connect with the people we know and make new friends and be in touch them. It's okay to make a part of our lives public and get our share of 'likes', 'comments' and 'shares'. And it's fun to return these favors. The problem (my problem) starts when someone crosses the gossamer thread. Tagging me in photos which are highly irrelevant to me, posting stupid posts on my wall, and the possibilities seem endless. Still funny is the fact that people are bothered about the likes and comments that I make. I can only hope and pray that these people get a life - a life which isn't obsessed with silly things.
For an example, during the Valentine's season last month, there were a hell lot of people who tagged me in photos, of which some gave out the meaning of love (as claimed to be), some giving the advantages of being single, some which gave color codes to follow on V day and what not! Of course FB gives me the option to choose whether to have the tag or remove it. That and friendship apart, why drag me into this non-sense?
Still worse the comments which my posts attract. By the standards of FB and also the standards that I've set for myself, I make sure that I post well mannered stuff on my timeline. The fussy comments on these harmless posts make me go wild often. The 'Anniyan' in me wakes up when the comments contain phrases like "when did your job start and what is your starting pay?" (This comment on my profile picture), "what did you talk with her in the phone?" (On a harmless status), "with whom did you go to the film?" (On a status about the film which I saw) Believe me, these have happened! Wish I had taken a screenshots of those, so that it'd be useful to make this post more colorful :D
FB gives the facility to personally message me, and what is the need for this absurdity? When I remove the rubbish done by them, they get 'offended' and this small strain leads to a bigger rift.
I can post many more examples and you can recollect many such incidents involving yourselves.
This may not be an important social issue that needs any attention. But an annoyance that needs a full stop.
Still more to come. Happy reading and Happy FBing with etiquette :)
Andhadhi- A style of writing, where the context starts with the ending word/phrase of its previous one.
This post is part of The Chennai Bloggers Club's Flower Friday series initiated to keep the spirit of blogging alive and challenging.
Flowers are one of the most beautiful things that occur in nature. The beauty that they possess and the fragrance that they spread have attracted millions of bees and poets alike.
"As a tree laden with scented flowers spreads fragrance in the forest, a worthy son brings glory to the whole family", so says Chanakya ( Reference for the exact quote ) Of course in today's world, it can be re-quoted as...a worthy child brings glory to the whole family.. Such glory and honor is commanded by the flower which stands as a mark of 'beauty with pride'.
Every great poet has described the flower in all its glory in their works. How can one forget mentioning one of the most popular quote on flower, while posting about flowers - "A Rose is a Rose is a Rose"
Right from the Stone Age, man has always labored to recreate the glories of nature in his own ways. And flowers are his most favorite. From the engravings of the pre-historic caves, to the paintings that adorn a recently constructed home, flowers have been represented everywhere. This proves that the love, which man had on flowers, begins from the day one of the history of man and it continues to the present day.
Flowers have been a part of every person's life. Flowers are the main hosts in the festive of any culture. No festival or occasion goes without the presence of fragrant flowers.
Flowers can also been used to describe the variety of life. The various colors of flowers represent the various emotions and situations of life. Some may be good, some bad, some pleasant, some heart-wrenching, some bright, some boring. Its the combination of the flowers of various colors that make a beautiful garden. In the same manner, its the combination of the various emotions that makes life beautiful and interesting.
Adding a personal quote, one of my favorite poems on flowers is 'The Lily and The Rose' by William Cowper ( Full Poem - The Lily and The Rose ). It is a poem in which both these flowers fight within themselves for the post of 'The Queen of Flowers'. I had this poem in my English syllabus at school. If I were the judge to choose among them, clearly I'd have chosen Lily as 'The Queen of Flowers', as its my personal favorite. I love the fragrance of lilies more than any other one. I love walking about the flower market at Pondy Bazar which abounds in lilies.
So keep revering the qualities of flowers, which is a gift to mankind from God, and do good like them.